Thursday, November 12, 2009

Exhibitions through November 2009



Two venues in downtown Half Moon Bay, California are currently showing my work.




Cottage Industries is a high-end home furnishing store with beautiful merchandise. They are showing two of my fine art giclées in their store through the first week of December.




Backbone Trail and
Rainbow over Moss Beach will be on display near the register desk.



Stop by and take a look next time you're in town. Cottage Industries is located at 621 Main Street in Half Moon Bay. Open daily 10 - 5pm. Closed Tuesdays. Map




















Studio 4 Pilates is hosting their 4th Annual Holiday Art Fair in Half Moon Bay, CA on Sunday, November 29th. The fair will be from 11am - 6pm. I'll be showing original fine art giclées from my show, Quiet California.


The studio is located at 213 San Mateo Road in Half Moon Bay at the corner of Main Street and Highway 92, tucked behind the Chamber of Commerce and La Bamba Restaurant. Hope to see you there! Map

(Follow up note: I had my baby at 7:47am on Nov. 29th and missed this show. If you came to see my work and wondered why I wasn't there, it's because my daughter Kathryn decided to arrive four weeks early! I hope to participate next year).

No comments:

Post a Comment