Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ray at Night Artist Reception!

The Ray at Night Artist Reception and Gallery Walk was a huge success with approx. 1,000 visitors coming through to see my show.
It was a great thrill to see the Gallery packed with people and hear their feedback and comments.
Family and friends came by and I met many new faces. I was thrilled to sell several pieces on the spot that night!


The gallery owners at OBR were wonderful hosts and it was a privilege to show my work in their space.


Thanks to everyone for your support and for the wonderful turnout. Images are still available for sale and viewable in person at OBR Architecture through Sept. 8, 2009.
The address is 3805 Ray Street, San Diego, CA 92104. Images can also be seen online at: http://lauritzenphotography.com/rayatnight

Pictured below with me is one of the firm's partners, Anney Rosenthal.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the show and selling your work! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete